Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Blah, blah, blah and blah...


I don't know about you, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired, and all of this confining winter weather. I can remember from years ago, when my children were young and in school, I had 'winter blahs' and I still do, so this isn't new.  Nothing is wrong, the bills are paid, I have food to eat and a roof over my head, for which I am forever thankful, but I have the blahs.

Not sure what the cure is either.....spring maybe?  I know several of my friends here feel the same way. What do you do to help?  TV is driving me nuts - I have seen all the programs, and I don't watch the news because it makes the blahs worse.  I have read books on my Kindle until I am cross-eyed. Laundry isn't a lot of fun.  I guess I need to just tie a knot and hang on, cause surely this feeling wont last forever.




If I wanted to get rid of my wrinkles, I would definitely have to do it this way too!

Now that I have cheered you up, (not) have a nice day in spite of me!

9 comments:

  1. I have the blahs too, Linda. I am grateful though for the organ to go practice, my students and card making/scrapbooking. I stay busy well into the night and the days don't seem quite so long. I don't know what I'd do without all my "projects".

    I hope you find some spring in your heart today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blah, blah, blah..yep..we all get them..and I think the weather has alot to do with it. Cheer up..soon you will be basking-baking in the steamy humidness of summer (did that make you smile or chuckle?). Sorry Linda..I am feeling the same way lately..just BLAH. Feel like that voice on Peanuts..wonk wonk wonk..lol--Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your header graphic! Winter seems dark/dreary and I am looking forward to sunshine. I enjoy blogs during the day and of course I have a few kitties to keep me company. God bless your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've experienced the blahs too. This winter has been long and tedious and I'm thinking that Spring is going to raise spirits all over the country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean about the blahs. It's the weather. It's raining cats and dogs right now and that always effects my mood. Well, I pray that you'll be feeling better soon.

    If I get any more wrinkles, I'll need some of those clothespins! *ha ha* ~:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant to comment yesterday but never got around to it. Congratulations on your excellent weight loss!!!! My husband has been trying to lose and at this point is NOT gaining!!! No loss for him yet. Today was tiring for me - - - - I don't think it was the activity as much as weather-induced low barometric causing some inflammation. Tonight is better though. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Said a prayer for you, Linda!! So sorry your have the winter blahs!! I would love for you to come on down to Lakeland for some friendship, sunshine and fun! It's just a 12 hour drive, you know! Hoping you are feeling better, dear friend. Love & hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the blahs are all over. I have been tired a lot lately and I talked to a friend from another part of my state and she said the same thing. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week, Linda! Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know the feeling. I have those 'blahs' too. I'm sick of looking at these walls. I think I could count on one hand the number of times I've been out the house, to actually go somewhere in the car, in the last 3 weeks.
    What do I do to help my mood? When the sun is shining, I bundle up, go outside and let the sun shine in my eyes for about 10 min. It does seem to help. That's what we're missing with the shorter, darker days of winter.

    ReplyDelete