Friday, February 28, 2014

I had a great day yesterday....well, for us, it was great!  We both got 'well done' from our doctor.  I had lost the weight, blood pressure, etc. was all good.  Jim had lost weight and didn't need to, but all in all, he got a good report too.

Then last night, Jesse had his late Valentines Day program at his school.  It was postponed due to snow and school closing, but the music teacher said the children had worked too hard, not to go ahead with it. Needless to say, a group of 4 year olds and a larger group of 5 year olds, were super cute and animated!

Jim has appointment at the pain clinic at 8 this morning, so it will be an early run.  I will download and post some pictures from last night, when we get home this afternoon.

My sleeping pattern right now is driving me nuts! Night before last I slept good - last night, I didn't sleep more than 2 hours the entire night....ughhh. I remember my grandmother and Jim's Mother saying they didn't sleep well as they aged. I believe that to be true now that I am 'aged'.


8 comments:

  1. Sleeping well is one thing I will likely miss very much. I enjoy some good sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good doctor visits.
    And yay for a good night's sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news about the dr. visit. Sleep is overrated (lol-just kidding, ducking)--I love, love your web header. Thanks for making me smile. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a good Dr visit! I hope your sleep pattern straightens up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your doctor visit was awesome for both of you! I have trouble sleeping now and then - usually on a Sunday night. I take a Benedryl and that helps me sleep. I just take one on Sunday nights, now. I'm sure Jesse's Valentine's Day program was precious! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful you both got good reports at the doctor's. You and I have the same sleep problems. Some nights I can only sleep 2 hours. That's crazy. Why not 3 or 2½?
    I love to watch the little ones do school plays. They're so cute and funny.
    You have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the doctors' visits.
    Preschool programs are some of the most fun to watch - - - especially when a loved one is part of the entertainment.
    I will start waking up an hour to two before the alarm goes off but make myself go back to sleep. It can be aggravating. If it gets to the point I can't get back to sleep, I will really be annoyed.

    ReplyDelete