Monday, March 10, 2014

RELIEVED!

It was so nice to get up this morning, come to my computer and be able to post a blog without trouble.  It is the little things in life that matter.

Grayce's travel soccer team was in Birmingham, Alabama this past weekend and they won, and had a great time.  In the top picture she is second from the right, and in the bottom picture, she is on the right.


Gotta luv 6th graders!

Aryn's 16th birthday was celebrated in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee, with her two best friends.  In top picture she is standing behind her friends.  In the second picture, it is Aryn and her Dad, and the third is a waitress, feeding her, and don't ask me why!  lol




Church was really good yesterday, both morning and evening.  Our Pastor's son is home for spring break from Crown College, and he brought a powerful message last night - 'What is Christ to you?' Philippians 3:10 "That I may know Him......".  It is an individual question and many answers.

A cold weather winner!

 Potato Soup

32 oz frozen DICED hashbrowns
1-32 oz box chicken broth
1 can cream of chicken soup
1-8 oz block cream cheese
3 oz bacon pieces
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
S & P to taste

Put potatoes, soup, broth, 1/2 bacon pieces, pinch of s & p,  in crockpot.  Cook on low 8 hrs.
1 hr before serving, add cubed cream cheese. Stir a few times to melt the cream cheese. Add cheddar cheese and bacon pieces to each bowl.


Thanks again to those that helped me with my computer problems and didn't give up and delete me.  FYI - I will be using this blog and NOT the other that I made during that time.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!!!!!!
    I am so glad things are back to normal for you. and us. ; )
    I don't know how you did it, bit I am glad you did. I hate computer stuff. Probably because I know nothing about it!
    The soup looks wonderful, thanks for sharing, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy the evil blogger bug died and you are back to 'normal' now!! It can be so frustrating!! Love your springy background this morning! Congrats to Grayce and her team!! Aryn is such a pretty young lady. Fun pictures! Have a great Monday, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Blog header and background. Glad your back. Blessings (forgive me,dear friend, we just got back a little while ago and I am just tired.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad it's working for you! The soup sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been a bit out of the loop again lately, but I'm glad you''ve gotten your blog issues resolved.

    ReplyDelete