Thursday, March 13, 2014

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I had the 'heebe jeebes' last night for some reason.  I couldn't settle down, was nervous as a cat and it was way into the night before I could go to sleep and then woke up at 4 again.  Nothing is wrong as far as I know.  Church was really good last night.  The message was from 1John 4:7-11 on love.  God is love and if we know Him, we are to love as well.  He loved us and loved us even more by giving His only begotten Son who died for us.  The Pastor said, who here would give up your son?  Food for thought.

My son in law works in Dayton, Tennessee and they are known around this area for their strawberries. He brought home a flat which had 8 quarts and my daughter called and asked if we wanted any, so we are going up the mountain today to get several quarts.  Sure will make good ice cream!

After that, I hope to go and have the glass ornament blown for Aryn's 16th birthday.

Postcards that have arrived----the first is from Belarus, and the second from Finland.  I now have received over 100 cards and finally got them in an album.



Hope you have a good Thursday!  God Bless everyone.

12 comments:

  1. Fresh strawberries...YUM! I do hope you sleep better tonight - maybe it was something you ate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh Strawberries?!?!?
    Love!!!
    I hope you sleep better tonight...I have those too. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is our strawberry season here, too, and I haven't bought the first quart yet! Have to remedy that this weekend!!

    I hate nights like that. Mine usually happen on Sunday night, with the work week starting the next day. Hope tonight it better for you!! Take a nap if you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh Strawberries in winter? Unreal!! (lol and smiles) That is one thing I do miss about living down south. Yeah, I hear you about those sleepless nights. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your header! The time change has messed with me, and I've felt that way a few times this week.
    Fresh strawberries sound wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder if something is in the air
    I couldn't sleep either!!
    It was a creepy feeling to lay awake all night and not be able to go to sleep. I don't like that one bit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the strawberries will be delicious. Great postcards, too.
    It is no fun having a sleepless night. Hope you have a better night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, I can empathize, as I have had nights like that myself. Your postcards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a peaceful night's sleep tonight!!1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just catching up on my blog reading. It seems you haven't been posting much either. I hope and pray all is well with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete