Wednesday, March 12, 2014

FROM 78 TO 28....BRRRRRRRRRRRR

This is the craziest weather I can remember in a long time.  The trees are all budding and some blooming. As you saw yesterday, the flowers also are up, and tonight we are going into the 20's.
I know we are all so ready for warm weather, snow to melt and spring!

I got a good report at the doctor's office yesterday.  He said, 'call me when you need me again'!

Other than the weather, the big topic of conversation is the plane that just disappeared and no one seems to know where or why...........
Malaysian Air Force Chief Denies Staggering Radar Claim... No Idea Which Direction Plane Was Heading... 'Disagreement Or Confusion At The Highest Level...' Airline Exec: Pilot, Crew Not To Blame... REPORT: Chinese Officials Stunned... Vietnam Scales Back Search... 


That is my exciting news for the day.  
Wonderful Wednesday....hope yours is!!!

9 comments:

  1. Happy for your good Drs. report! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news from the dr. Linda, I am having serious issues with this airplane disappearing..that is a topic in our home. We watch BBC and Fox News, how in the world can a airplane just disappear? I also have thoughts on that government as well. This just worries me, I feel so bad for these families. I think we are looking at the new face of "terrorism". JMO of course. What "terror" these families are feeling. I just can not imagine. I have also heard the other side, such as my bil who goes," Well..that is just how it is over there." Wow..where is the compassion? ANYWAYS--getting off the soap box..didn't mean to ramble, Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. That airplane thing is really crazy. It makes me suspicious but I don't know what of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for good doctor news!
    And yes, we are watching about the plane too?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear the good doctor's report, but I think that is what you expected!

    You might want to throw an old sheet over your blooming flowers tonight. When we get a freeze down here, people's yards look silly with sheets and tarps covering all the tropical plants. Not much you can do about the trees, though. Hopefully the ground won't freeze again.

    The missing airplane is certainly suspicious. I'm sure we'll eventually get some kind of story to explain it away, but I won't necessarily believe what "they" tell us. I'm sorry for the passengers and the families waiting for word.

    Have a good service tonight!! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got a good report from the Dr. I have wondered about all the hype on this missing plain. Several plains in other countries have crashed and the media told us the story, then went on. Nothing else said. Something definitely sound fishy with this one. It was 100+ miles off course. The 2 passengers with fake passports. Etc., etc. It's still down the that same ol' thing.... we only get what the media wants to tell us.
    You have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so thankful for your good dr. report.
    I had not yet heard about the plane....I'll get hubby to fill me in.
    Wishing you a lovely evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news. I need to call my doctor, I've noticed since I got a new sugar tester, my readings have been high. Although I must admit I haven't been as careful for the past month or so with what I am eating. Time to get some things done around here this morning. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete